REKOMENDUOK IT PROFĄ
IR GAUK 1000€
Mid/Senior QA Engineer
Shift4 Payments is a leading provider of integrated payment processing and technology solutions, delivering a complete omnichannel ecosystem that extends beyond payments to include a wide range of value-added services.
QA Engineer will join the team The Payment Gateway Team, responsible for the quality of Payment systems and applications. The QA Engineer is expected to take part in developing test strategies, participating in requirements discussions to determine quality assurance parameters, and proactively carrying out testing procedures.
- Developing testing strategies for sprint tasks that outline, estimate, and prioritize testing efforts and identify testing risks;
- Creating manual and automated test cases for sprint tasks based on functional requirements provided by the product team to improve the quality and ease of testing;
- Conducting thorough manual testing, including blackbox functional, regression, and integration testing;
- Implementing automated tests for APIs and applications;
- Maintaining sophisticated manual and automated regression test suites;
- Communicating proactively with the product and development teams to provide feedback on acceptance criteria, product stability, and functionality.
- At least 2-4 years working experience as a QA Engineer. Domain knowledge, project familiarity, or related industry experience is a benefit;
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies: Functional Testing; System Testing; Acceptance Testing; User Acceptance Testing (UAT); Non-Functional Testing;
- Understanding of software testing techniques: User Story Testing; Use Case Testing; Exploratory Testing; Experience-Based Testing;
- Experience with verifying database results;
- API testing (such as Postman);
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and how QA processes fit into the Agile philosophy;
- Working proficiency in the English language.
- Experience with Selenium, Katalon or other test automation tools in at least one scripting language.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere,
- Library, training, online courses, and conferences to improve your skills,
- Unifying events and team buildings,
- Remote workout classes,
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses,
- Additional vacation days,
- Remote work possibility,
- Health insurance,
- Salary starting from 3000 EUR / gross.