REKOMENDUOK IT PROFĄ
IR GAUK 1000€
IT Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will join the team responsible for designing, organizing, user acceptance testing, and communicating software solutions (e.g., products, tools, or systems) for Shift4’s built-for-cloud Lighthouse Business Management System (“Lighthouse”) used by 10,000’s of restaurants in the US.
In addition to transforming business intelligence for restaurant operators into actionable insights with a single click, Lighthouse provides:
- Remote point-of-sale (“POS”) management for Shift4’s Edgewater Android/Cloud POS platform,
- Cloud-delivered reporting & analytics,
- Labor management and scheduling,
- One-click deploy of online ordering and table reservations,
- Reputation and social media management,
- Marketing tools that manage campaigns w/automated email marketing,
- API for integration to 3rd-parties (e.g. Uber Eats, Doordash),
- Customer database with email capture from Shift4’s SkyTab platform (www.skytab.com),
- Quick access to monthly credit card statements, chargeback notifications & 1099’s.
- Work alongside Software Engineers, Designers, and other Stakeholders on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices as they relate to the project and general software engineering concepts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Developers, QA, and other team members to achieve elegant solutions which satisfy business needs, goals, and objectives.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of development processes, technical solutions, and Lighthouse itself.
- Create and Organize new features and enhancements for the platform in Confluence and JIRA.
- Complete Market research to suggest best in class solutions for the platform.
- Become an acknowledged expert and specialist for some parts of the platform.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with deployed systems using a variety of techniques including direct engagement with support personnel and customers.
- Proactive assessment and analysis of existing systems to maximize quality and customer satisfaction, minimize maintenance costs and other operational issues.
- 2-5+ years of experience collaborating with customers and stakeholders;
- Experience working in an agile software development lifecycle (SDLC) by designing and iterating on software through analysis of functionality as defined by customers and stakeholders;
- Proficient with testing work-in-progress deliverables to make sure they meet acceptance criteria and functional requirements as defined by a Product team as well as non-functional requirements defined by the development team;
- A strong plus: Expertise and focus around Enterprise-related functionality including consolidated reporting and multi-store management a plus;
- Great interpersonal, verbal, and written skills including documentation of complex technical solutions (e.g., flow charts, UML diagrams, code comments);
- Driven and wants to be part of a highly productive team that delivers products on a continual basis;
- Restaurant POS experience or operational experience is a huge plus.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- Library, training, online courses, and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events and team buildings;
- Remote workout classes;
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
- Additional vacation days;
- Health insurance;
- Salary starting from 2500 EUR / gross.