REKOMENDUOK IT PROFĄ
IR GAUK 1000€
Full-stack Software Engineer
The Software Engineer will join the team responsible for designing, developing, deploying, debugging, maintaining, and testing software solutions (e.g., products, tools, or systems) for Shift4’s built-for-cloud Lighthouse Business Management System (“Lighthouse”) used by 10,000’s of restaurants in the US.
In addition to transforming business intelligence for restaurant operators into actionable insights with a single click, Lighthouse provides:
- Remote point-of-sale (“POS”) management for Shift4’s Edgewater Android/Cloud POS platform;
- Cloud-delivered reporting & analytics;
- Labor management and scheduling;
- One-click deploy of online ordering and table reservations;
- Reputation and social media management;
- Marketing tools that manage campaigns w/automated email marketing;
- API for integration to 3rd-parties (e.g. UberEats, Doordash);
- Customer database with email capture from Shift4’s SkyTab platform (www.skytab.com);
- Quick access to monthly credit card statements, chargeback notifications & 1099’s;
- Tech stacks include:
- Node.JS (Sequelize ORM, Express web framework, Yarn package manager, Mocha, NYC & Istanbul (test code coverage), Node Security Package);
- Web UI Stack (React, Ember CLI, Typescript, Semantic UI);
- Continuous Integration/Devops (Gitlab, Docker compose);
- SaaS Services used: Twilio, Sentry.
- Work alongside other Software Engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices as they relate to the project and general software engineering concepts;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Analysts, QA, and other team members to achieve elegant solutions which satisfy business needs, goals, and objectives;
- Participate in and make improvements in continuous improvement of development processes, technical solutions, and Lighthouse itself;
- Test “your own” code via unit, integration and acceptance testing techniques to ensure delivery and quality goals are met;
- Diagnose and resolve issues with deployed systems using a variety of techniques including direct engagement with support personnel and customers;
- Assessment and understanding of existing systems with an understanding of how to maximize quality and customer satisfaction, minimize maintenance costs and other operational issues.
- At least 3-6 years of hands-on experience with most of the tech stacks listed above;
- Experience working in an agile software development lifecycle (SDLC) by designing, developing, and deploying working software through analysis of functionality as defined by a Product team; Experience building products for external end users (vs. internal customers);
- Comfortable and experienced identifying and implementing non-functional requirements, writing code that is clean, of good quality, and is compliant with ISO 25010 standards (functional stability, performance efficiency, compatibility, usability, reliability, security, maintainability, portability);
- Proficient with testing work-in-progress deliverables to make sure they meet acceptance criteria and functional requirements as defined by a Product team as well as non-functional requirements defined by the development team.
- Enjoys performing ongoing maintenance, support, and functional or non-functional enhancements to existing software to ensure operational stability and responsiveness to evolving business needs;
- Great interpersonal, verbal and written skills including documentation of complex technical solutions (e.g., flow charts, UML diagrams, code comments);
- Driven and wants to be part of a highly productive team that delivers products on a continual basis; comfortable working with end-users both inside and outside the organization to build exceptional products;
- Restaurant POS experience a huge plus.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- Library, training, online courses, and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events and team buildings;
- Remote workout classes;
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
- Additional vacation days;
- Health insurance;
- Salary starting from 4100 EUR / gross