REKOMENDUOK IT PROFĄ
IR GAUK 1000€
Back-end Software Engineer
Shift4 is embarking on a ground-up redesign of a legacy portal designed to empower, educate, and streamline workflows for our sales representatives out in the field looking to bring new business to the company, and manage their existing portfolios. Using technologies such as React, React Native, Node.js, TypeScript, Docker, and AWS, we are on an exciting path to reimagine the UX and self-service aspects of managing a customer portfolio. Our freedom, flexibility, and enterprise-level commitment to quality make it possible for us to deliver a truly great product—there’s no time for mediocrity. Working with us, you’ll have a chance to participate in all aspects of product development, from writing code to facilitating processes and helping come up with features.
As a Backend Engineer, you will be joining a small dedicated Scrum team which feels more like a family than anything else. We value openness, growth, responsibility, and teamwork, and we hope that you have the same attitude.
- At least 3 years of experience building commercial software;
- Extensive experience working with SQL databases;
- Deep understanding of designing, implementing, and testing RESTful APIs;
- Experience with Git;
- Understanding of Docker containers and AWS ecosystem is beneficial;
- Strong problem solving and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Ability to learn, adapt and have an open mind;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related would be a plus.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- Library, training, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events and team buildings;
- Remote workout classes;
- Competitive salary and performance – based bonuses;
- Additional vacation days;
- Health insurance;
- Salary starting from 4100 EUR / gross.